- You're not huffing fumes inside of a Jeffries' Tube... this is a replica of the (unsigned) Tom Paris commemorative plate from Ensign Bradward "Brad" Boimler's collection.
- Commemorative plate includes stand!
- 8-Inches (20.3cm) in diameter.
- Genuine gold gilding around the rim. (Not recommended for short-circuiting conduits aboard Cerritos in the event of a computer malfunction...)
- Limited production run, from a run fired over (and only for) 47 days.
- Free shipping within the U.S.A.! Reduced international flat rate shipping.
What can one say about Thomas Eugene Paris that hasn't already been said? Starfleet's finest? Sure! I mean, how many beings can claim to have traveled infinitely fast and lived to tell the tale? The answer is two, but that's not germane to why we are here.
No - we are here to dedicate this commemorative plate featuring the graceful lines of the Intrepid-class U.S.S. Voyager, and her inimitable pilot (and sometimes evolved Space Lizard), Tom Paris. This beautiful plate, rimmed in real gold, was featured in Star Trek: Lower Decks' "We'll Always Have Tom Paris," and you can be one of the fortunate few who can have one of your very own. No plate ever made depicts Lieutenant Paris in quite as much detail as this. Look at him! That friendly face, that welcoming thumbs-up, and that enigmatic smile which says, "Come on, Universe. Show me what you've got!"
Putting this plate on display in your home tells the world you're a hooman to be reckoned with - someone with style with an eye towards quality, fine things, and a knowledge that Starfleet Officers are among the finest in the Galaxy.