"Please state the nature of your medical emergency."
"Photons and force fields, flesh and blood, why quibble over details? I'm just as real as any of you."
EXO-6’s second entry from Star Trek: Voyager is The Doctor, the Emergency Medical Hologram activated when the ship was transported to the Delta quadrant and the human medical staff were killed. Never designed to be the permanent medical solution for a starship, the holographic doctor on Voyager not only served as the lost ship’s chief source for medical expertise for seven seasons but became a beloved character in his own right.
Portrayed by the versatile comic actor Robert Picardo, the Doctor grew and changed to be more human over the years. Freed from sickbay by 29th century technology with a mobile emitter, the Doctor learned to love, have a family, write a novel and even command the ship.
This 1:6-scale figure re-creates this iconic character in exquisite 1:6 detail. Standing approximately 12 inches tall, every element, from his 24th century jumpsuit to his shoulder mounted mobile emitter, is authentically reproduced. The original portrait sculpt of Robert Picardo as the Doctor has an authentic, hand-painted likeness.
THE EXO-6 EMH 1:6 SCALE ARTICULATED FIGURE INCLUDES:
Fully Articulated Body: More than 30 points of articulation allow the figure to be displayed in multiple dynamic poses, approximately 30 cm tall.
Realistic Portrait: The Doctor’s portrait is lovingly rendered by top artists, with an excellent likeness of Robert Picardo. Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted.
Starfleet Duty Uniform Jumpsuit: Meticulously researched, this duty uniform matches the pattern, and color of the original costume recreated in 1:6 scale. Magnets are sewn into the uniform so the holster for the tricorder can be attached. An authentically scaled communicator badge and the mobile emitter are permanently affixed to the tunic.
Boots: Soft plastic boots sculpted to match the cut and style of the original series footwear.
- Hands: A total of seven interchangeable hands are included so he can be displayed holding the tricorder, the medical scanner or the PADD.
Display Base: A hexagonal display base featuring the transporter pad will provide additional support for the figure. Two different inserts for the floor of the base can represent the transporter pad or the center of the transporter array.
- Autograph card: An informational LCARS card that can used to get an autograph from the performer and displayed with your figure.
The EMH is outfitted with everything needed for a hologram to treat Voyager’s crew. He comes equipped with:
- Hypospray including 3 different vials.
- Medical Tricorder: This tricorder includes a removeable scanner that fits in the back of the tricorder. It can be folded up and worn in a holster.
- Mobile Emitter: the mobile holo-emitter that allows the Doctor to manifest outside the holodeck or sickbay is permanently affixed to his shoulder.
- PADD (Personal Access Display Device): the data display device used onboard Voyager.
This fine collectible figure is a perfect companion to the Captain Janeway figure and a great addition to your EXO-6 Star Trek™ 1:6-scale figure collection.
Height: 11.8 in, (30 cm)
Materials: ABS, PVC, natural and synthetic fabrics.
Art Box Dimensions: 35.3 x 19.6 x 9.1 cm
Prototype shown, actual product may vary.