- Have your 1:6 scaled museum-quality figures take command of the first U.S.S. Enterprise to grace our TV screens in 1966. (No bloody NX, A, B, C, D, E... or any other letter of the damn alphabet!)
- Electronic features of lights and sounds, controlled by buttons disguised as a computer disk. (Who uses computer disks any more? Seriously. )
- Powered by either choice of two power sources: three (3) AA batteries or micro USB plug. (Both electrical sources to be supplied by the end-user only.)
- The chair... swivels... (Admit it, you read that in... the Shat's... voice.)
- Mixed-media offering featuring ABS, PVC, and synthetic components for the cushioning.
- Weighs 1.3 lbs (21g)
- Measures at 7 x 6.5 x 7.25 in (17.78 x 16.51 x 18.42 cm)
- Free shipping within the U.S.A.! (Discounted shipping for our fellow geeks internationally!)
Command your own starship with the Star Trek: The Original Series (TOS) 1:6 Scale Captain’s Chair from QMx.
Captain Kirk and other designated officers would direct ship operations from this seat of power on the original Enterprise during its five-year mission across the final frontier of space. Developed with QMx’s Star Trek 1:6th scale collectible figures in mind, this replica of the most famous chair in TV history is authentically styled after the original set prop.
Our 1:6 Scale Captain's Chair FX Replica features:
- Four different light and sound display settings. Press the button disguised as a computer disk and the chair cycles through the lights and sounds for standard bridge operations, ship-wide announcement, viewscreen scanning and red alert.
- Swivel base just like the full-size prop.
- Power setup using either three AA batteries (not included) or a USB plug (cord not included).
Display this classic TV icon either with a 1:6 scale articulated Star Trek figure or on its own. It's an instantly recognizable collectible that will be the perfect desk display for any discerning Trek fan.