- From the 24th century comes the badge first introduced in Star Trek: The Next Generation, and also worn in the earlier seasons of Deep Space 9.
- Two-toned metal badge with gold and silver plated finish, with a black outlined delta.
- Wearable, 1:1 scale cosplay-ready badge with embedded magnets and glossy backplate.
- Design replicated from screen-used props from Star Trek: The Next Generation.
- Lightweight metal alloy, clocking in at about 2 oz (56g)
- Measures at 0.5 x 1.75 x 2.25 in (1.27 x 4.44 x 5.71 cm)
- BONUS: Pin-backed lapel mini-badge included!
- Free shipping within the U.S.A.! (Discounted shipping for our fellow geeks internationally!)
Fans of Star Trek: The Next Generation: Now your cosplay can be perfect! Just add this gleaming, screen-accurate metal badge with its unique magnetic clasp to your uniform, and you're set.
Our TNG communicator badge was crafted using one of the only remaining sets of original molds, which was painstakingly restored in our artisan model shop. With the restored molds we were able to replicate the prop's size and shape exactly.
To get the colors and paint details, we studied an actual screen-used badge. And once we had the design of the original matched, we took the whole thing a step further – rendering the replica in gold and silver-finished metal (the on-screen props were made of painted resin).
What sets this wearable badge apart from the original is the clasp, which uses strong, short-field magnets that are embedded in the badge itself and in a glossy backplate. No more pinholes in delicate fabric. It can even be worn on leather and suede.