- Resistance is futile, Number One. Your collection will become one with this offering.
- 1:12 scale, hand-painted likeness of Sir Patrick Stewart (before the "Sir" bit) as the Borg Spokesperson, Locutus, from the pivotal "Best of Both Worlds" two-parter. (Say that 47 times fast...)
- ABS and PVC statue with full-color, 5 panel box with window collector's display packaging.
- Weighs 3.2 oz (91g)
- Measures at 4 x 2.75 x 6 in (10.16 x 6.99 x 15.24 cm)
- Free shipping within the U.S.A.! (Discounted shipping for our fellow geeks internationally!)
In the Star Trek universe there has never been a more formidable foe than the Borg. With a hive mind society where the individual has no value and innovation comes only through the assimilation (theft and destruction) of other cultures, The Borg are a dark reflection of the Federation, making them the perfect nemesis.
When captured by this cybernetic collective, Captain Jean-Luc Picard of Star Trek: The Next Generation fame, is transformed into Locutus, the half-man/half-machine spokesman for this most deadly foe.
No one can resist this Mini Master figure of Locutus of Borg. The first of a series of Star Trek figures in QMx's new larger, more detailed "Latinum Edition", the 1:12 scale hand-painted statue stands approximately 6 inches tall and features the authentic likeness of Patrick Stewart as the transformed Locutus. It comes in a full color 5-panel box with a box cover and window display.
One look at the amazingly detailed Locutus figure and you too will be assimilated!