- From the 23rd century visualized in Star Trek: Discovery: the unique "split delta" badge worn by Starfleet officers is made available in the Section 31 division.
- Two-toned black and silver sans any other insigne identifiers.
- Wearable, cosplay-ready badge with embedded magnets and glossy backplate.
- Design replicated from screen-used props from Star Trek: Discovery.
- Lightweight metal alloy, clocking in at about 2 oz (56g)
- Measures at 1.5 x 2.75 x 0.25 in (3.81 x 6.98 x 6.35 cm)
- Free shipping within the U.S.A.! (Discounted shipping for our fellow geeks internationally!)
Star Trek fans across the planet have been intrigued by the many mysteries Star Trek: Discovery delights in weaving into their stories. And no enigma has sparked more debate than the identity of the crew wearing those beautiful division badges that have come to be known simply as "The Black Badge."
As part of our exclusive line of screen-accurate Star Trek badge replicas, we bring you the mysterious black badge itself.
All of QMx's Starfleet Division badges are exact replicas of the uniform insignia worn in the shows and movies, with each design taken directly from the screen-used hero prop.
Not only are our replicas pristine and perfect recreations of the original prop, they are all approved by the show's propmaster himself. That includes QMx's unique magnetic clasp, which uses strong, short-field magnets embedded in the badge and a separate backplate (included). No more pinholes in delicate fabric; they can even be worn on leather and suede.
Other QMx Star Trek: Discovery magnetic insignia badges are available separately: Command, Science, Operations, Medical and Cadet.