- From the 23rd century visualized in Star Trek: Discovery: the unique "split delta" badge worn by Starfleet officers is made available in the medical division.
- Silver-toned insignia features the traditional medical cross of this division.
- Wearable, cosplay-ready badge with embedded magnets and glossy backplate.
- Design replicated from screen-used props from Star Trek: Discovery.
- Lightweight metal alloy, clocking in at about 2 oz (56g)
- Measures at 1.5 x 2.75 x 0.25 in (3.81 x 6.98 x 6.35 cm)
- Free shipping within the U.S.A.! (Discounted shipping for our fellow geeks internationally!)
From Star Trek: Discovery comes all new Starfleet Federation insignia badges brought to you exclusively by QMx.
The American television series is set a decade before the original Star Trek series. Discovery's badges feature a unique split-delta design, with brushed metal on the raised portion and a glossy finish on the opposite side.
The silver-tone medical insignia features a traditional cross displayed neatly in the center.
As with all of our Starfleet Division badges, the ones for Discovery are exact replicas of the uniform insignia from TV series, with each design taken directly from the screen-used hero prop.
What sets these wearable badges apart from the original is the clasp, which uses strong, short-field magnets that are embedded in each badge itself and in a glossy backplate. No more pinholes in delicate fabric. They can even be worn on leather and suede.
All four Star Trek: Discovery magnetic insignia badges are available separately: Command, Science, Operations and Medical.