- One of the final collectibles issued by collectible company Eaglemoss before their bankruptcy. No longer produced.
- Static resin statue with display stand, so as to not get young Boxey into trouble.
- Includes collectible information booklet with collectible's details from Battlestar Galactica's creatives.
- 4.21 in. (10.7 cm) high, 11.61 in. (29.5 cm) wide, and 6.89in (17.5 cm) deep.
- Free shipping within the U.S.A.!
- Payment Plan options available, too!
- Geek Factoid: Daggits are dogs... or rather, in the case of Muffit II, chimps in suits.
Battlestar Galactica's Muffit the Daggit Statue, a much-anticipated ship model, is the final "special edition" release from Eaglemoss' Battlestar Galactica collection!
An iconic character from the original 1978 Battlestar Galactica series, this over 4 inch tall statuette brings Muffit the Daggit to life in hand-painted resin!
Dog-like animals domesticated by the humans of the Twelve Colonies, the daggits were rendered extinct in the initial Cylon attack. Boxey's own beloved pet daggit, named Muffit, was killed by falling debris in Caprica – so Captain Apollo asked Dr. Wilker to create a robotic replacement, a loyal and artificially-furred friend.
Muffit II was programmed to learn from Boxey, and followed him just as faithfully as the real thing, becoming a fan-favourite through many adventures in the original series. Behind the scenes, Muffit II was no robot. It was actually played by a costumed actor – a chimpanzee by the name of "Evolution".