- A small number of these are being made available for resale.
- Direct from Hasbro Pulse in original packaging, unopened.
- Be sure to add your name to the waitlist for your first chance at this.
- Sell Geek offers the world's first fully-steel LC-1 compatible frame as an optional add-on, sold separately.
- Free shipping -- worldwide -- included in the cost! (International buyers will still be responsible for any and all taxes and customs clearance fees for import. End of subject.)
“WE HAD THE TOOLS; WE HAD THE TALENT!”
We love this franchise! We’re excited to be a part of it! And we know in our hearts that Ghostbusters fans feel the same. The Ghostbusters fandom is an extraordinary team, suiting up for action and adventure every day since day one. That’s why when we were determining exactly what we should offer in this Ghostbusters HasLab project, we knew it absolutely had to be the Proton Pack—and not just any old Proton Pack, but Egon Spengler’s Proton Pack! Working directly with our partners at Sony Pictures Consumer Products and Ghost Corps, our talented designers were provided with everything they’d need to create a movie-inspired, 1:1-scale Ghostbusters Plasma Series Spengler’s Proton Pack.
We are more than just toymakers here. We’re fans. That’s why we understand the seriousness of getting this pack just right—down to the very last nut and bolt—to offer you something incredible to add to your collection while celebrating the next chapter in the Ghostbusters universe.
“THERE’S SOMETHING YOU DON’T SEE EVERY DAY.”
Hang onto your flight suits because we’re about to blow you away. The Ghostbusters: Afterlife Ghostbusters Plasma Series Spengler’s Proton Pack is here, and this first-ever, full-scale, mass-manufactured beauty has it all!
- We’re making history with this movie-inspired prop replica, scanned directly from the Ghostbusters: Afterlife Proton Pack hero prop! (Yes, Sony Pictures Consumer Products let us play with the real thing!)
- Out-of-this-world tech features lights, sounds, AND a motor for active roleplay and re-creating iconic scenes!
Two modes of play include lights and sounds from both the 1984 classic film Ghostbusters and the upcoming 2021 Ghostbusters: Afterlife movie. Did we use supernatural sorcery? Nope, we just included a switch!
Modular and lightweight, this scientific wonder is the closest you can get to strapping a real nuclear particle accelerator to your back (and much less dangerous)!
- Have we mentioned that this Proton Pack is compatible with the Ghostbusters Plasma Series Spengler’s Neutrona Wand (sold separately)? Because it is! The Proton Pack features a metal V-hook bracket that connects to the metal V-hook bracket on the bottom of the Neutrona Wand. Level up your cosplay game by stowing your wand on your pack when you’re not actively bustin’ ghosts!
- Scary good screen-accurate details include the booster, power cell injectors, bumper, shock mount, and more! Oh, and yeah, you can open the cyclotron and explore its inner workings for the very first time. Seriously, if you don’t fund this Ghostbusters HasLab project it may be a decision that haunts you forever!
- The Plasma Series Spengler’s Proton Pack was designed to be compatible with the ALICE system LC-1 Field Pack Frame and includes connection hardware.
We’ll provide the Proton Pack; you provide the play. Back us today and we might just be able to avoid fire and brimstone coming down from the skies; rivers and seas boiling; forty years of darkness; earthquakes; volcanoes; the dead rising from the grave; human sacrifice; dogs and cats, living together; mass hysteria!
(Side note: Venkman wants to you to know that it wouldn’t hurt to pick up a neutrona wand while you’re at it, just in case if you haven’t already…)
Ghostbusters TM & © 2021 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved.