Free U.S. shipping for limited time!*
From the far reaches of card gaming comes Battle Triad, the unique futuristic spin on your parents' card playing deck.
Re-imagined for the 21st century and beyond, this 52 card deck features a unique, custom-cut hexagon design with easy-to-understand card pictographs!
Players can be as socially distant as they want, as players can play across the panoply of single-player solitaire to multiplayer poker-style card games.
As the exclusive distributor of this playing card game, we invite you add this item to your collection! (Be sure to sign up to our Sell Geek Mana rewards program while you're at it, too!)
* When we say limited, it's limited to shipment of this item only. (You can order as many card decks as you want of course.) Now, if you add other items to your cart, you'll pay shipping. Sorry, but "free U.S. shipping" isn't really free for us, it's a gimmick. We're not going to insult your intelligence now, are we? So, we know that you know that, and we're going to understand that and not perseverate on it. M'kay? It's also limited time, until 1 July 2020 C.E., or if we run out of stock. Whichever happens first. With our luck, it's 1 July, because we're Debbie Downers. Whomp. Whomp.
As to our friends outside of the U.S.A., we're sorry... we don't make the rules. Shipping this for free would put us in the negative. In other words: We'd be paying you to take these cool card decks.
- 1 to 4 players - ages 18 and up. (Ages are in Earth years, not Mars years, or Uranus years, or any other years. Earth years.)
- Not your parents' card deck! (Down with the glorification of the monarchy!)
- Hexagons! Because it's not hip to be square.
- Easy-to-understand card value pictographs—icon chart (too in hexagon form) included.
- Color-blind friendly card suit indicators on outer edges.
- BONUS! Custom hexagon box for easy storage! Who woulda thunk it, kiddos?