There are those who believe that life here began out there, far across the universe... with tribes of humans... and of those humans, there are Colonial Warriors who defend the sovereignty of the Twelve Colonies of Man.
And, yeah, it was the 70s. So lot of reds, browns, brass, and golds. Be thankful it wasn't spandex -- we're looking at you, Buck Rogers.
So, if you feel the need to wax poetic about the era of spandex, polyester, and von Däniken "Ancient Astronauts" fighting against chrome robots who rust easily (did no one come up with rust protection?), then this'll do it.
- Ready-to-wear jacket and is made of micro corduroy fabric for the main body and faux-suede shoulder covers, color matched to surviving assets.
- Fully lined and color matched to original, with two functional breast pockets (with button closure) on the inside of the jacket. Good for phones, cigars, your spaceship's (car) keys.
- Galactica shoulder patch replicated from screen-used assets with screen-accurate coloring and asymmetrical stitching.
- Welt cord details replicated in style of the original.
- The buckle clasps were recreated and custom-made for this production run based from the original buckles used on the screen-used pieces.
- Hidden zippered cuff for wearability depending on weather conditions.
- Shoulder pads (removable by tailor).
- This is for adults, not for children. (Although children can't legally be adults, the reverse might not be true. Who knew?)
- We didn't make this: acquired directly from the factory who made it. Because we get frack done. So quantities are limited.
These sizes below are representative of the wearer more than the garment itself.
Please have your measurements taken properly by a professional space tailor. Refer to the sizing and measurement guide to match your measurements. You are responsible for the quality of measurements provided above. As this is NOT a custom made, bespoke item, the item is offered in 5 different sizes: (S, M, L, XL, 2XL). Buyer assumes full responsibility for sizes submitted for order. Sizes taken directly from commercial clothing should never be used as substitution for physical measurements, because of inconsistencies between manufacturers (and vanity sizing). All sales final.