- Commemorate the friendship of James T. Kirk and Mr. Spock!
- Hand burnished metal pendant inscribed with Spock's dying declaration from Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan... still the greatest Star Trek film. Ever. (Fight us.)
- Splits vertically into 2 components, so this can be shared between two besties.
- Includes 2 sets of chains for aforesaid purpose.
- Both sections interlock magnetically, if you want to wear it as a complete pendant.
- Lightweight metal alloy, clocking in at about 1 oz (28g)
- Measures at 0.25 x 1.5 x 2 in (0.63 x 3.81cm x 5.08 cm)
- Free shipping within the U.S.A.! (Discounted shipping for our fellow geeks internationally!)
I have been, and always shall be, your friend.
In Star Trek II: Wrath of Khan, a dying Captain Spock utters these very words to Admiral James T. Kirk. Spock has just saved the Enterprise from a catastrophic explosion by entering the radiation chamber to repair Enterprise's damaged warp.
The result is tragic as Spock, Kirk's friend since their days at Starfleet Academy, dies in a glass-walled chamber.
This Star Trek Friendship Necklace is a tribute to that moment — and to friendships everywhere.
Cast in metal and hand burnished, the pendant is shaped like a Starfleet insignia delta and is inscribed with Spock's dying declaration. The pendant splits in half vertically, with each half on its own chain, and locks together with cleverly placed magnets.