- What if Q shrunk Picard's first Enterprise down to, say, 2.38 in (6.03 cm) in length...
- ... made it a keychain ...
- ... and made it out of zinc-steel alloy ...
- ... with a pewter finish?
- That's what this is, a keychain for your keys -- because optical sensors and doorpads are things of the 24th century.
- Also, like the Qs we are, this item includes free shipping within the U.S.A.!
Now you can travel with the Federation's 24th century flagship: the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D.
QMx Caliber Metalworks has taken the sixth starship to be named Enterprise and created a sleek screen-accurate replica in a zinc-steel alloy with a pewter finish.
The ship's hefty saucer and proportionally smaller warp nacelles reflect the greater efficiency of the engines compared to the original Enterprise.
Put Picard's ship in your pocket. The U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D Key Chain will help keep you safe from the assimilating Borg and renegade Klingons.