- For those who have a yearning for both Mego and Star Trek: The Next Generation memberberries.
- Made of liquid polymers, covered with paint and featuring fabric clothing.
- 14 points of articulation. The figure that is, not the clothing. That has more, so you may want to take a steamer to it.
- Incapable of using contractions.
- Comes with a phaser and holster "ring," pointing upwards. Don't ask us why, we didn't make this.
- Tell your parents that the figure's name is pronounced "Day-tah," not "Dah-tuh." One is its name, the other is not.
- We can't say he is "fully functional." It is meant for kids. Sorry Tasha.
Boldly go where no one has gone before with this 8 inch figure of Data from Mego Corporation. Each high quality figure features real fabric clothing and 14 points of articulation.
- 8 inches (20.32cm)
- Made of plastic
- Star Trek: The Next Generation
- Real fabric clothing
- 14 Points of articulation
- Classic Mego figure style