- From the 23rd century visualized in Star Trek: Discovery: the unique U.S.S. Enterprise badge worn by Science division Starfleet officers aboard Captain Pike's ship.
- Badge variant inspired by the embroidered patches from the Original Star Trek.
- Multi-toned metal badge with black-insigne, gold front, and silver rim.
- Wearable, 1:1 scale cosplay-ready badge with embedded magnets and glossy backplate.
- Design replicated from screen-used props from Star Trek: Discovery.
- Lightweight metal alloy, clocking in at about 2 oz (56g)
- Measures at 1.5 x 2.75 x 0.25 in (3.81 x 6.98 x 0.63 cm)
- BONUS: Pin-backed lapel mini-badge included!
- Free shipping within the U.S.A.! (Discounted shipping for our fellow geeks internationally!)
The original U.S.S. Enterprise returns in the new season of Star Trek: Discovery, complete with updated uniforms and re-imagined versions of those classic Starfleet insignia.
QMx brings you exact replicas of the screen-used Enterprise badges. Plus for the first time ever, we're including with each badge a miniature lapel pin version of the same design.
The Enterprise badges are inspired by the patches from Star Trek: The Original Series, but also fit in with the metallic designs created for Star Trek: Discovery. The new metal badges are brushed gold with a shiny silver outline and a debossed division icon.
As with all of our QMx badges, these exact replicas are taken directly from the screen-used hero prop.
What sets these wearable badges apart from the original is the clasp, which uses strong, short-field magnets that are embedded in each badge and in a metal backplate. No more pinholes in delicate fabric. They can even be worn on leather and suede.
Also in the set is a lapel pin that's a pin-backed miniature version of the command badge. Perfect for your favorite jacket, bag or hat, it's a great way to show you're a member of Starfleet in situations where the replica badge might not be an appropriate choice.
All four Star Trek: Discovery Enterprise insignia badge sets are available separately: Command, Science, Operations and Medical.