1970s buckles entering the 21st century — Now Shipping!
- NEW! Available for individual sale.
- For jackets and other garments, we suggest at least four (4) sets. Longer parka-style jackets may require at least five (5) sets of buckles.
- Buy four (4) or more buckles to unlock discount tiers.
- Available in imitation pale gold or silver!
- Sheet metal construction.
- Uniquely weathered buckle emulating natural wear and tear.
- Push button for easy ejection!
- Decorative use for jackets, belts, purses, bags, and other garments!
- Includes instructions for assembly, as well as attachment hardware (backer plate for receptacle).
- Bendable triangle prongs on each primary buckle component (both the receptacle and release button) for attachment to chosen fabric item.
- Unused excess acquired from a limited production run via 3rd party vendor.
- Free shipping within the U.S.A.
There are those who still believe...
From an era where Disco ruled supreme and everything was shinier, including a future where shiny robots might be chasing forlorn humans around the galaxy, the ultimate in push button tuck buckles launches you—when ready—into a world of luster and shine. Even the polyester fabric glistened in its plastic glory!
These buckles are a snap, and offer people a touch of the past while embracing the future.