- Highly sought collectibles by and for carbon-based units infesting the U.S.S. Enterprise and the Creator's homeworld, Earth.
- 1:1 scale electronic "Illa" Probe Sensor faithfully replicated referencing restored and recovered behind-the-scenes reference material, with LED functions and powered by one (1) included CR1220 "button" battery.
- Solid metal Admiral James T. Kirk Starfleet insignia, plated with a brilliant gold-plated finish and featuring magnetic clasp.
- Both prop replicas are costumier and collector friendly!
- Presentation case for collectors with magnetic closure, featuring the original poster artwork.
- Limited to 1,701 pieces... and if we have to explain why that is, then we give up.
- Eligible for our Payment Plans! (Great for large purchases!)
- Free ground shipping within the U.S.A.! Negotiated Economy Shipping for our International Geeks!
This limited edition prop replica set is packaged in a collectible magnetic closure gift box featuring original poster artwork and contains two iconic items -- the Ilia Probe Sensor and Admiral Kirk's Command Insignia.
This replica set was created with valued input and research from the production team of Star Trek: The Motion Picture Director's Edition, using newly restored behind the scenes reference material, allowing our team to faithfully replicate the props as seen in the film.
The Ilia Probe Sensor
As part of the Ilia Probe, the sensor’s primary function was a mystery, but it served as a connection between the Ilia Probe and V’ger.
This limited edition prop replica incorporates glowing LED's with a motion activation feature and is supplied with a clear elastic cord that allows the sensor to be conveniently worn as a necklace. The clear cord is also removable so the replica can also be worn with costume tape or adhesive, just like the original prop.
However, unlike the original prop, the electronic features are self contained, using modern micro-components.
This 1:1 scale replica is crafted from lightweight but durable ABS, and is powered by one included CR1220 battery.
Admiral Kirk's Command Insignia
Worn by James T. Kirk to denote his rank of Admiral and Chief of Starfleet Operations at the beginning of the movie, this 1:1 replica insignia is cast from solid metal with a brilliant gold-plated finish and features a magnetic clasp fitting on the back.
LIMITED TO ONLY 1,701 PIECES