This is a pre-order. Estimated shipment between July 2022 to September 2022.
- The closest thing Star Trek fans will ever get to a Terminator-esque skull!
- Stunning real-world look and feel -- lights and heavy poly-resin with electroplated chrome finish. No cheapo-3D prints here.
- Articulated spinal cord... before it was snapped by Jean-Luc Picard, of course. (If you snap it, you broke it -- and you're stuck with it.)
- Signature edition with plaque signed by Alice "O.G. Borg Queen" Krige.
- Limited to 250 pieces world-wide.
- Display stand for collectors who prefer a classy presentation for their Borg-hunting trophies.
- Eligible for our Payment Plans! (Great for pre-order items, since shipping is a ways out!)
- Free ground shipping within the U.S.A.!
"I am the beginning, the end, the one who is many. I am the Borg.” – Borg Queen
The Borg Queen was the entity that served as the central nexus for the Borg Collective. The Borg, a fusion of organic and synthetic matter, and their relentless pursuit of perfection brought fear to all quadrants of the galaxy and appeared in both Star Trek motion pictures and television series. This Borg Queen Skull Replica replicates the cybernetic skull and spinal cord that remain after the Borg Queen’s body is dispatched by Captain Jean-Luc Picard during the climax of Star Trek: First Contact.
In the Star Trek Universe, the Borg Queen is not a single entity, but is one of many. In Star Trek: First Contact, she was memorably portrayed on-screen by Alice Krige. We are proud to present this replica as a Signature Edition, with a plaque personally signed by Ms. Krige.
The Original Prop
A physical skull prop was created for confrontation scenes at the end of Star Trek: First Contact. Made from resin, it was augmented with LED lights and animatronics. The physical prop was blended seamlessly with CGI to create the final scenes.
The Borg Queen Skull Signature Edition Replica has been copied directly from the surviving prop in the CBS archives to ensure accuracy.
The main body of the replica is cast from heavyweight polyurethane resin with an electroplated chrome finish. The replica is augmented by various plastic and rubber parts to match the original prop and features an articulated spinal cord. On screen the prop was presented as being heavily damaged by corrosive plasma, so each replica has been hand-weathered to lend a ‘battle damaged’ appearance.
Electronic light features have been incorporated to simulate the special effects seen on screen. These include multiple LEDs and a ‘fade-out’ sequence that replicates the moment that the Borg Queen ceased to function.
This is a strictly limited signature edition of just 250 pieces and includes a cast metal hand-signed plaque, a display stand, and certificate of authenticity/prop story booklet.
Requires 3x AAA Batteries (not included).
- Without Stand: 35 x 6 x 8" (889 x 152 x 203mm)
- With Stand: 37 x 10 x 12" (939 x 254 x 304mm)
What'll Ship and When?!
- Shipping between July and September 2022 (estimated): Borg Queen Skull
Regarding Non-Refundable Deposits
*DISCLAIMER: $100.00 USD for each unit is allocated towards a NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT that will be used towards the purchase for your reservation. By purchasing this listing, you are agreeing to forgo any rights to refunding or return of said NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT(s) if you choose in the future to cancel your order(s).
For those ONLY putting down the $100.00 USD deposit, it will go towards the full price of each buckle. You will be invoiced for the remaining balance ($1,499.99 USD minus $100.00 USD Non-Refundable Deposit = $1,399.99 USD) plus shipping (if you're outside of the U.S.A.) when the item readied for final fulfillment.
- For those deciding to pay in full, you are entitled to a refund MINUS the $100.00 USD Non-Refundable Deposit per item should you wish to cancel before the ship-out date.
You are encouraged to contact the oracle should you require clarity, or if you wish to bulk-order for your Borg-hunting museum exhibitions.