- Two-tone pin of metal construction, hand assembled and hand finished.
- Digitally re-created from original artifacts.
- Three-layer pin featuring engraved and black-filled "Battlestar Galactica" / "BSG 75" text.
- Includes two locking pin keeper backs to secure pin in place for durability, with nail placements per the original artifacts.
- Artifact-accurate level of subtle texturing for "gold" areas.
- Intricately detailed "ringed phoenix" with two-step effect, with polished edges for the "phoenix."
- Free shipping within the U.S.A.
Other knock-offs of the pin have exist, but none are as accurate or precise as this flight wing pin, worn by senior officers aboard various battlestars, from the newest Pegasus and to the oldest Galactica. Replicated to near precision from surviving artifacts, this pin wears and displays as the genuine articles produced over a decade ago.
This Galactica Dress Uniform Pin pin is worn by Adama, Starbuck, Apollo, and other commissioned officers of the Colonial Fleet while in their dress grays.