The Costumier Headwear Display Stand is a durable, cost-effective means of displaying your headwear pieces. Whether that's a helmet, hat, or other piece of headwear with an enclosed crown top, it'll display it.
This piece is engineered for headwear up to 10 pounds (4.5 kg), and stands at 17 inches (43 cm) tall with a base that's 7 1/2 inches (19 cm) wide.
Base's bottom features textured rubberized coating to prevent slippage from flat surfaces. While you can use the small rubber feet that cover the screw-holes, the rubberized coating allows you to do without them... Because, let's be honest with ourselves here, those small feet get lost or fall off PDQ. (But it's all up to you, of course.)
- Available in either a fully assembled or build-it-yourself version.
- Injection moulded ABS plastic.
- Weighted display base.
- Domed top piece to fit contours of internal headwear structures.
- Weighs approximately 1 pound 6 ounces (0.62kg) when assembled.
- 17in (43cm) in height. Will fit headwear that are 16.5in tall from crown to lowest point.
- 7.5in (19cm) wide base.
- Rubberized textured bottom baseplate to reduce slippage.
- Includes small rubber feet to cover bottom-facing screw-holes on base... Of course, we know they'll simply get lost in time (unless you're a lucky soul who deftly dodges fate on that type of minutiae).
- Free shipping within the U.S.A.! Reduced economy rate shipping for our overseas geeks, too!
- Bulk discounts available when buying multiples in a single order.
Note: Headwear depicted on stand NOT included. You supply your own headwear! We offer only the stand for it.