The best of the 1970s, given a full version 2.0 upgrade.
- NEW! Available for individual sale.
- For jackets and other garments, we suggest at least four (4) sets. Longer parka-style jackets may require at least five (5) sets of buckles.
- Buy four (4) or more buckles to unlock discount tiers.
- Available in imitation gold, bright and shiny!
- Additional colors to be released later, including silver, antique gold (with patina finish), black, and white. So be sure to add your email to that waitlist!
- Solid metal alloy construction.
- Push button for easy ejection!
- Decorative use for jackets, belts, purses, bags, and other garments!
- Includes instructions for assembly (printed version included, digital pdf also available here), as well as attachment hardware (backer plate & tip screws).
- BONUS! Belt slide/slots to fit 1-1/4in wide belts.
- Free shipping within the U.S.A.
There are those who still believe...
From an era where Disco ruled supreme and everything was shinier, including a future where shiny robots might be chasing forlorn humans around the galaxy, the ultimate in push button tuck buckles launches you—when ready—into a world of luster and shine. Even the polyester fabric glistened in its plastic glory!
These buckles are a snap, and offer people a touch of the past while embracing the future.
(Nylon web belt is user-provided, sold and acquired separately.)